News Updates

If you would find it useful to automatically receive our news updates to your email inbox then it's easy to do. There's a free service provided by an online company called Feed My Inbox. If you visit their website and register for a free account it allows you to sign up to up to two RSS feeds (which is what we'll be connecting to in order to receive the updates). Once you've got an account you can paste our RSS link ( into the box available in your Feed my Inbox account and that's it you’re all set. You’ll receive an email each time the feed is updated – but not more than once in a 24-hour period. This cuts down on clutter in your inbox. So, if there’s one update or twenty, you’ll receive only one email with everything inside.

We hope you find this to be helpful.

Monday, 05 March 2018 07:48

School Open (Monday 5th March)

Friday, 02 March 2018 06:42

School Closed Friday 2nd March

It was a difficult decision but the conditions at school are not good. There BBC weather forecast has published an Amber warning for later in the day.

The safety of the children and staff was the priority in this decision.

We expect to be open again on Monday. We will update the website in due course.

Thank you,
Richard Weston

Thursday, 01 March 2018 13:17

School Open (Update 1st March 1:00pm)

Our school remains open today until usual time (3:15pm).


Please check this website for future updates.

A decision about school being open tomorrow will be made in due course - probably tomorrow morning.

Many thanks, Mr Weston

Thursday, 01 March 2018 07:49

School Open (Update 1st March 7:30am)

I am pleased to announce that all our teaching staff are safely in school and we are open!

West Sussex stipulate that schools cannot close unless “circumstances make it impossible or dangerous to open the school to pupils.” We need to be aware of how extreme weather conditions could affect pupil safety. Whilst snow falling in this part of the world is rare, it is not extreme.

Some schools have already taken the action to close or close for this afternoon. We have not made this decision. We will continually and carefully monitor the weather conditions and forecast. If we do decide to close early, we will post on our website and notify parents by text (please ensure our office has up-to-date contact details).

Please check this website for future updates.

A decision about school being open tomorrow will be made in due course.

Many thanks, Mr Weston

Wednesday, 01 November 2017 15:49

Heads Newsletter - October 2017

Friday, 06 October 2017 14:24

Head's Newsletter - Sept 2017